does space have an ending, where is the end of space, where stops space
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Space News, James Webb Space Telescope Updates, NASA & ESA News and many more.
If you're interested in something so far out in the universe that you'll never see it, how do you go about it? A telescope is launched into space. Space agency NASA has done this by sending the James Webb space telescope into space. One of the places the space telescope will look is at the very edge of the universe.
The findings at the horizon of the universe are likely to be terrifying. If we build the first telescope, what will we see when we look out at the very edge of the universe? What are the repercussions for you? In this episode, we will delve into the shocking discovery made by the #JamesWebbSpaceTelescope near the edge of the cosmos and see how it affects everything.
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About Space News Unfold
🎥 Videos about James Webb Space Telescope, NASA News, Hubble Space Telescope, Space News and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Space News Unfold
🔔 Subscribe now for more Space News, James Webb Space Telescope Updates and NASA News videos
Watch More from Space News Unfold
🟢 James Webb Space Telescope News - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhIQowbZPc9kMNfwfo0xr6zHPgtfB6Hb1
🔴 Russia-Ukraine Space Conflict News - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhIQowbZPc9ni6mVSF8UEXl7G-SmPCmbo
🟠 Black Holes In Space - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhIQowbZPc9nr86_SdihwqOTtUYe3GiyH
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: [email protected]
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected]
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.