latest images by james webb space telescope, james webb telescope new images, jwst live
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Space News, James Webb Space Telescope Updates, NASA & ESA News and many more.
What scientists, astronomers, space fans, and your mother all hope to learn from it. Yet, its new finding raises these hopes even further. The James Webb Space Telescope found something very different on the distant planet #WASP96b. When the planet was first discovered, nobody paid much attention to this finding.What did the JWST actually find out about WASP 96b? Just how did the JWST come to this conclusion? And what exactly does this finding imply for our species?
Thanks to James Webb's latest find, we know for sure that there is water vapor, hazes, and clouds that were previously invisible to the naked eye. "It's fantastic to watch," said University Of California at Santa Cruz astronomer Jonathan Fortney. Clouds appearing when there should have been none is unexpected, in his opinion. I'm at a complete loss for words!
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About Space News Unfold
🎥 Videos about James Webb Space Telescope, NASA News, Hubble Space Telescope, Space News and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Space News Unfold
🔔 Subscribe now for more Space News, James Webb Space Telescope Updates and NASA News videos
Watch More from Space News Unfold
🟢 James Webb Space Telescope News - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhIQowbZPc9kMNfwfo0xr6zHPgtfB6Hb1
🔴 Russia-Ukraine Space Conflict News - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhIQowbZPc9ni6mVSF8UEXl7G-SmPCmbo
🟠 Black Holes In Space - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhIQowbZPc9nr86_SdihwqOTtUYe3GiyH
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: [email protected]
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected]
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.